Inclusive and accountable governance is the foundation of a healthy democracy. Bringing improvements in governance is a prerequisite for inclusive development, better quality of life and achieving sustainable economic growth. PLF believes this can be better achieved by building capabilities, promoting participation and ensuring responsiveness of all the actors.
We direct our efforts towards:
- Facilitating inclusive development to ensure that no one is left behind
- Strengthening public institutions
- Restructuring government programmes
- Developing impactful corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
- Engaging civil society in a constructive manner
- Building capacity of various institutions and actors
Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Karnataka, Chhattisgarh and Andhra Pradesh are the most well-governed states in India
-Good Governance Index, 2019
Major projects in this vertical include:
- Process Evaluation of Apollo Total Health Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives in Chittoor district of AP (2019).
- Design and Execution of Corporate Social Responsibility ATH interventions of Bayers and Monsanto for Establishing a Monitoring System to Eliminate Child Labour in Cotton Seed Production (2005-2007).